Rubric Legal LLC is excited to announce the addition of our newest partner, Jennie Clarke! Jennie brings three decades of experience and knowledge advising businesses, allowing us to expand our services to our for-profit and nonprofit clients. Jennie is excited to bring her capabilities and knowledge to a firm where she can provide services to clients in an affordable and flexible atmosphere.
She has helped businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, design, health care, cloud services, retail, and real estate, and her capabilities include:
– acquisitions and divestitures (M&A), joint ventures, and strategic alliances
– supply chain, including vendor and customer relationships
– sales and distribution arrangements
– IT contracts, including SAAS, cloud-based services
– corporate finance, refinancings, HUD loans, and SBA loans
– commercial lending
– formation/choice of entity and restructuring
– structuring agreements among equity owners
– shareholder/member buyouts
– corporate governance
– succession planning
– capital raising, including private offerings
– bond issuance and redemption
– nonprofit matters
Please visit Jennie’s LinkedIn page for additional information; we are working on updating our website to include Jennie’s bio so you can get to know her better!
Welcome to Rubric Legal, Jennie!